Are you unemployed or looking to change jobs?
Consider applying for one of these jobs to carry your organizing spirit into the workplace. The Boston DSA Labor Working Group is coordinating DSA members and other activists to take jobs in strategic unions and unionization drives so we can strengthen socialist influence in the local labor movement. We encourage you to speak with our team before applying. We can help advise you on which jobs are best suited to your interests and abilities, review your resume, and connect you with socialists already organizing in these industries. You can reach our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for one of these jobs so you can get involved in an existing union. Note that not all jobs on these lists are unionized positions.
- Jobs at Harvard University
- Jobs at Boston Public Schools.
- Massachusetts Building Trades Apprenticeship Directory
- Building Pathways Pre-Apprenticeship Program for Women and POC
- City of Boston
- City of Cambridge
Want to organize for a living? Take one of these jobs at a union or local non-profit.
Apply for one of these jobs to help an on-going unionization campaign.
- Logistics: Email email@example.com to learn more about joining an undercover effort to “salt” in the logistics industry.
- Rideshare: Sign up to drive with Uber and/or Lyft and join the Boston Independent Drivers Guild in their fight to unionize the rideshare industry.
Lawrence High School
- Instructional Paraprofessional – 9th Grade, Lawrence High School
- Building Based Educator – Ninth Grade, Lawrence High School
- Instructional Paraprofessional – 10th Grade, Lawrence High School
- SY 21-22 Lawrence High School Culture Specialist (4 Positions)
- SY 21-22 9TH GRADE MATH LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE -LOWER SCHOOL ACADEMY, LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SY 21-22 High School Special Education Teacher – LOWER SCHOOL ACADEMY, LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SY 21-22 High School Special Education for ELA Teacher – LOWER SCHOOL ACADEMY, LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SY 21-22 Lawrence High School History Long Term Substitute
- SY 21-22 9TH GRADE BIOLOGY LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE – LOWER SCHOOL ACADEMY, LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SY 21-22 English Teacher Long Term Substitute
- SY 2021-2022 Building Based Educator – Abbott Lawrence Academy – LHS Campus
- SY 21-22 Early College Engagement Specialist – Lawrence High School
- SY 21-22 Lawrence High School Reading Specialist
Lawrence Middle School
- Middle School Math Teacher – Long Term Substitute
- Middle School Student Mentor
- Grade 7 Instructional Aide
Lawrence Elementary School & Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Building Based Educator
- Spanish Teacher
- Science Teacher (2 Positions)
- Elementary School ELL Teacher Long Term Substitute
- Building Based Educator
- Elementary Paraprofessional
- Paraprofessional position – elementary school
- Building Based Educator (BBE) – Elementary school
- Teacher Aide (2 Positions)
- Building Based Educator – K-8 (2 Positions)
- Grade 3 Instructional Aide
- Elementary Teacher (small group instruction/support) – Long Term Sub